cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco 2851 vs 2951

Can anybody suggest how to find major performance difference between this two routers ? I have small network with 150 users (NAT, DHCP,  few access lists, 2/2MB traffic per user, 40MB peak traffic, static routes  ....nothing special)  and Cisco 2851 ...

hello i am a network admin and i have got a problem with my Cisco 3700 router ...problem no 1 i m unable to connect to console....there is noting in my hyper terminal information...i have checked all possibilities wit bit rate and baud rate but of n...

Hi,We have two Nexus 7K in our data centre with N7K-M132XP-12(10G) module and N7K-M148GT-11(1G) moduleAlso both 7K has two supervisor module in active/standby modevpc keep alive and vpc peer link( on port channel) is setup on 10G module between both ...

Resolved! QOS question

I understand that the Expedited Forwarding (EF) model is used to provide resources to latency sensitive real-time, interactive traffic.The EF model uses one marking -- DSCP 46.so the binary value is 101 11 0. Here bits 2 and 1 specify the drop probab...

Arun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This question is out on Google, no good answers so I figure this is probably the best place to go.  I know that there are a ton of SSH apps, telnet apps, etc for the IPad and Android based OS's.  The one thing I'm not seeing is a serial console utili...