cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! QOS question

I understand that the Expedited Forwarding (EF) model is used to provide resources to latency sensitive real-time, interactive traffic.The EF model uses one marking -- DSCP 46.so the binary value is 101 11 0. Here bits 2 and 1 specify the drop probab...

Arun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This question is out on Google, no good answers so I figure this is probably the best place to go.  I know that there are a ton of SSH apps, telnet apps, etc for the IPad and Android based OS's.  The one thing I'm not seeing is a serial console utili...

1.- 4704: Jul 3 09:08:29: %MCAST-SP-6-ADDRESS_ALIASING_NORMALMODE: Address Aliasing timer expired reinstalling entry for group 0100.5e00.0001 on vlan 1302.- 5120: Jul 3 09:04:29: %MCAST-SP-6-ADDRESS_ALIASING_FALLBACK: Address Aliasing detected for gr...

soylo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I am not even sure this will work but let me give it a try. I have a client that wants me to bring up 2 VPN tunnels from my company to 2 Data Centers of the client – meaning 2 parallel Tunnel between us and the client. So over both Tunnel...

rvr_76bg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are facing the problem during Serial link testing. When the link is HDLC then we do not find any issue in the loop condition but the same link when we change to PPP then link loop starts flapping atleast 3 times in a minutes. We have enable...

Hello everyone!I am wanting to use kron to schedule a monthly backup of my routers and switches, is this possible? Or is it only possible to do a specified date or day? Any and all help is really appreciated.Thanks!