Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Device config is shown as follows in application doing the discovery.  # Cisco ASA 5520.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.670 {    TYPE = Firewall    VENDOR = Cisco    MODEL =  ASA 5520    CERTIFICATION = CERTIFIED    CONT = Cisco-Router    HEALTH = Cisco-Entity    NE...

Is there any physical or technical diferrences between PWR-3845 AC/2 and PWR-3845 AC?  We are trying to order replacement parts and wondering if PWR-3845 AC is for one power supply and AC/2 means you get two with one order -Thanks!

Dear All,I have a growing network which inherited some reliability and scalability issues:(Example of my existing network)We have got POPs connected to us through FC lines, from which LSP are connected to our FC crosses on POPs.Now there is a need to...

Hi everyone.We just got many 3560x switches for a project. Curiously and in a very rate event (at least for me ) 4 of them died after workijg normally. 3 for some days and the last one for 3 weeks.Power supplies are ok and light up, they work on othe...

In the attached diagram, Nexus7K is used in two ways: on the left side, NX7K pair connects to the firewall as Layer 2 trunks. vPC VLANs are trunked through. The firewall is a pair in active/standby mode. On the right side, another NX7K pair connects ...