Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I was asked a question concerning an error that is very common when you configure a 255.255.255.252 subnet on a frame-relay subinterface? The error was something about invalid/bad ip address, the interviewer wanted me to tell him how to prevent this...

dfurr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which IOS version is best suited for 4006 sII for IPX routing(I am using cat4232-in-mz.120-18.W5.22b now).Since GNS feature is on by default and the ROUTER will reply the server from the top of the server table to the CLIENT.If the server listed on t...

mave by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successfully configured an ISDN dial backup to my T1 line using dialer profiles. I have configured a second dialer profile using the same BRI line to use for a home office to connect into the office. This way I can utilize the backup BRI line ...

iqsys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cat4006 Sup3 where I placed all of the ports on the 10/100 card into a VLAN other tha VLAN-1 the default. The 12 ports on the 2 GIgE cards however I have left in VLAN-1. Several of those ports I have setup as trunks already and am passing ...