Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am configuring a network, I would like to use the Cisco 3640 with 4 network modules. Can you buy a fiber interface, to connect the router to switches with fiber? I can not find this information. Thanks Dana

Is the Cisco 2503 can be still purchased ?How many years the Cisco 2503 will be still supported ?Is new features, new IOS will be avaible for Cisco 2503 ?What is best platform for replace the Cisco 2503 (1600 or 2600) ?Thank you for your answer.

btollet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wanting to set up my router to be directly connected to my cable modem. But I also want to serve Web/FTP/ and Terminal services. The problem is I only have one external IP. So I am wondering can the 2611 IOS 12.0 do port forwarding?Any help w...

zharling by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1700 router we are about to configureit to let e-mail come directly to us instead ofgoing thru our web hosting client. My question iswhich ports should be open for the mail to come and go... pop, smtp ? and also keep it securewe do hav...

eviliunas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a LD 416 with Sw version 4.1.1 and I found that the NFS protocol doesn't work when installing the LocalDirector between two servers.I found the bug number CSCdt05312, but I can't find the solution for this problem wich is similar to mine (I ho...

rsarra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes