Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

we have a Cisco 805. LAN has 192.168 address block, and we have a few global (routable) IPs. Each routable IP is mapped to a web server on the internal network using the following method:ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.*.* 80 routable_ip port...

kaushal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone out there tell me where I can find more information about the native IOS??? We are running a Catalyst 6500's and have just completed the conversion and are finding TAC itself is not that helpful with the native IOS. I am looking for a good...

I want to implement traffic shaping in a Frame Relay network (partially meshed topology) using layer 3 protocols as a priority factor, what would be the best queuing method?, also, could anyone give me a good reference?, sample?.Thanks!Xarold

xarold by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when configuring a 2500 series router e0 interface with with three different IP subinterfaces and one network Novell IPX, could u include the novell configurations on the e0 interface as a secondary config? Or do I need to add another subinterface?A...

j-metz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes