cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! IGMP Snooping

I have tried to use IGMP snooping in a certain scenario, and it does not do what I was expecting.I have two servers on my LAN that are sending out multicasts (to each other)as part of a load-balancing control thing. The multicast destination MAC add...

I was wondering if anyone has experience or any expertise in implementing the AFDX protocol on a 3560 switch (..or any other models). Looking for general configuration templates, advise, limitations, lesson learns and etc .....any help or assistance ...

Hi EveryoneI created an etherchannel on two ports (2960 switch) and placed them into an etherchannel.  Did the same on the other switch Cisco 3020 blade chassis switch.  Without connecting any cables the 2960 had done an up/down sequence as though a ...

Hi,I'd like to do a backup of the startup-config on the flash with the command copy startup flash:confg .I created a job in the RME Job, but I can't send a "carriage return" to respond on the question: "Destination filename [confg]? " and the Job fai...

Resolved! 6506 and 6509

Hello Experts,I have a quick question.Cisco Reommends to place the sup-1 and 2 in slot 1 and 2 of the chassis, and sup-720 to be places in slot 5 and 6 only.my question is that why i should place sup-720 in slot 5 and 6 only and not in slot 1 and 2.w...