Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,i have the following scenario: one router (1841) connected to the WAN on s0/0/0 and to the LAN on f0/0.s0/0/0 is showing an incresing number of CRC, input errors, overruns and aborts; f0/0 does not.the cpu load is normal (12-15%), the WAN link...

My question might sound too naive.When would the Null0 interface act as a black hole and when for prevention of loops.Eg:- I know in case of Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), for instance, always creates a route to the Null0 interfa...

saimbt by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i've got 3750 that have always high cpu (more than 60%). i 've upgrade it (i've twho 3750 in hsrp backup), without resolve problem cpu. the show process doesn't say me what process uses more cpu (some processes have only 1 or 2 % utilisation, ...

Dear AllPlease I need Help:I have the connection like:Router1--> Router2 with switchport Card --> PC.The configuration for PC:IP Address 10.244.29.234SubnetMask: 255.255.255.252The Router2 with Switchport Card:interface FastEthernet0/3/1 switchport a...