Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I have encountered a strange issue related to the hsr-ring interface (comprised of g1/3 and g1/4) on IE4000. In case both links get disconnected and the switch is rebooted, I have observed that although the hsr-channel's interface goes up as so...

KV971213 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In my lab I am trying to create a vpn. The setup is quite simple.Sw1 -> hq-vpn01 router - isp01 router - loc01-vpn01 router <- sw2I have attached the config files for the routers. The VPN does not come up. I have tried to generate traffic, but ...

awnet by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Throughput: FW + AVC + Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) (1024B)Throughput: Firewall (FW) + Application Visibility and Control (AVC) (1024B)Throughput: NGIPS (1024B)IPSec VPN throughput (1024B TCP with Fastpath)All of those cases. What is the meaning...

Hello Cisco Community,Going to get my first interview for a position that requires a CCNA (Certified since a month), on Thursday 18.1I'm conducting my own research, but to you, is there anything you think is crucial to know so I don't look clueless?*...

LetMePass by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I generated a token from Smart Account, but when i try to put the command "router# license smart register idtoken " its not working router# license smart ? there is no register command in cli.Please assist  me to complete smart Licensing for I...