Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Initially, I was trying to discover a way to get Packet Tracer on my macbook pro, several suggesting to use Wine. After further research, I realized that Netacad website offers a Mac version of Cisco Packet tracer, but I am having issues upon opening...

HelloI need your opinion on something.GLC-T = 1000BASE-T SFP transceiver module for Category 5 copper wire, RJ-45 connectorSFP-GE-T = 1000BASE-T SFP transceiver module for Category 5 copper wire, extended operating temperature range, RJ-45 connectorF...

Calin C. by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have managed to scrounge together some items to start a home lab for practice. The items I have are as follows:Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series WS-C3750-24TS-E V05 24-Port Ethernet Switch Cisco 1941/K9 V05Cisco Network AironetCisco 891 routerCatalyst ...

smykals by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I'm trying to find an IOS image that is not listed on the "download software" section of a device, particularly for ASR1001X and version 152.4(S4). Is there any way I can find this version? Is there any archive for old or discontinuous IOS...

Hello, I am asking a BGP RR design related question so please have an overview of the topology:                         1. AS100 RR is R2. And it is also configured with next-hop-self. 2. AS100 RR (R2) is also serving traffic as seen in the topology...

300-410 ENARSI - BGP RR Desing.jpg

Hello, I currently have a simple site-to-site VPN setup, connecting machines from site 1 to site 2 through 1 ISP, using a set of ASA 5506X. All is good. I'd like to "double" that setup for redundancy:- 2 ISPs- 2 sets of 2 ASA- both tunnels up at the ...

diagram vpn dual isp.png
sraich by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes