Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

The design document should include the following sections:1. The introduction: describes the project’s purpose and the reasons for the network design.2. Design Requirements: lists the XYZ organization’s all types of requirements, constraints, and goa...

I am currently running a bunch of config deployments to a large group of switches. Every time I run one and get ready to run the next one, I would say about half of my devices lose connectivity. After a few minutes, everything comes back up and I can...

hhhax7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I can't get BSTUN to work on 2911 routers and a  HWIC-2T card, but no problem on my 2811 routers and a WIC-2T cardBut i can with my routers 2811, i think  i identified the problem, maybe it’s on the HWIC-2T serial card of the 2911 router.My co...

Tomas M by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to remove a sub interface. Here is the error I receive.prod/pri/act(config)# no interface GigabitEthernet 0/6.2ERROR: Remove failover mac address configured on this interface firstERROR: Remove failover mac address configured on thi...

Interfaces-No-Match.jpg

We have two stacked CISCO switches (WS-C2960X-24TS-L-V03), I would name it Switch A and Switch B, these are relatively new switches, couple of weeks ago found all ports green LEDS not blinking, then we removed and put back power to reboot but rebooti...