Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I'm trying to learn networking to help out in my workplace. I'm taking an online course that uses Packet Tracer to reinforce concepts.  I'm trying to configure router ports and want to test my work by pinging a second device. However, when I try to p...

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 2.13.05 PM.png
lentzj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,  I have traffic shaping configured to restrict  Akamai updates. can I see how much total traffic got shaped? also, how can I see most details of this shaping, please advice?class-map match-any Aka_updatesmatch dscp af21class-map match-any Aka_up...

This topic is a chance to clarify your questions about the single image orchestration changes with the Cisco IOS XE Software Release 17.2.1r for Cisco IOS XE and Cisco IOS XE SD-WAN use cases. During this session, you will learn about single image mo...

sm-blogger.png

Hallo community,I'm just setting up a basic network configuration and I would like to know if I did understand the concepts correctly. I have following equipment for example:- 1x ISR 1100 4 Ports DSL Annex B/J and GE WAN Router- 1x Catalyst 1000 24 p...

CiscoGuy1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, As you can see in the picture, I have four APs and a L3 Switch. What I want to achieve is that there should be two VLANs, one for guest and one for corporate use. But how to plug the Access Points and assign them to the correct VLANs?In...

CiscoGuy1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes