Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I have to design a network for an assessment, just to be clear I am not looking for the answer given there are umpteen ways to skin a network cat just need to get some clarity in my head with regards counting how many IP addresses I need per su...

b52429 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is a quote from some ENCOR material: Integrated omnidirectional antennas typically have a gain of 2 dBi in the 2.4 GHzband and 5 dBi in the 5 GHz band. Why is it that the lower frequency has less gain than the higher frequency? Any input is appr...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This topic is a chance to clarify your questions about how to use Wireshark, particularly for those who study networking. The session provides key information and best practices for students and instructors who want to enhance their theoretical class...

dr-moises.png

Hi,I'm looking for a bit of advice regarding the segregation of our network after a recent security audit. I am picking up the pieces on this project, so my information may be a bit light!All our production servers and windows domain are on the same ...

Hi All, I'm looking for some help in configuring my 2611 as an Terminal/Console Access Server. I have "Line 1" working and can access any console i plug that line into but the other 31 lines it will not access. If anyone has any ideas or pointers wou...