Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, We have an Internet gateway router(#CiscoASR) on which we have snmp configuration for monitoring purpose and we have secured it with ACL as well. But now our infosec team is saying that they are able to see the router as vulnerable for S...

Hello folks,the subject above tells all about my concerns and the exercise that I am doing.the network is going to handle the IP CCTV traffic only, it consists of the following:a-Access switches 24 X 100 Mbps cat-6 links for cameras = 15.b-Core Switc...

BWReport.png

Hi, I am having an issue adding a VLAN to my switch. Details:Switch Model No - Cisco WS-C3560G-24PS-SSW Version - 15.0(2)SE11SW Image - C3560-IPSERVICESK9-MVTP Version running - 1VTP Operating Mode - TransparentVTP Pruning Mode - DisabledVTP Traps Ge...

AmiBayer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a recent auditory, the cibersecurity department found this vulnerability: The remote NTP server responds to mode 6 queries. Devices that respondto these queries have the potential to be used in NTP amplificationattacks. An unauthenticated. remote ...

Hello for everybody. Can anyone recommend good design recomendation/best practice for next scheme. We have one site with l3 core switch, one router (for gre tunnel from another sites only, nat implemented on asa) and asa for nat+dmz.I will be gratefu...

kapydan88 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,our access network is built with ASR9Ks running 5.3.4 version. We're still qualifying release 6.5.3, to be deployed on all BNGs.Network access is made through PPPoE with Radius AAA, where DSL/GPON connections can reach BNG Groups built with at...

f.boi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes