Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have a DMZ subnet on one interface, and a LAN subnet on another.I need to limit all traffic from the DMZ --> LAN to 'established' traffic only.Would it be best to PAT an IP in the DMZ subnet for the LAN clients to use, and then throw some protectiv...

b.case by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys, i'd like someone to tell me what happened when i put the config into my router. i have this scenario:RouterA > RouterB > RouterCRouterA and RouterB are on a third party network but are physically connected to ours (RouterC) for a web app we hav...

cro9uk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My company has 4 departments spreading among 4 buildings. Each buiding is about 300 users. Should I use 1 subnet for each deparment and do a trunking between building or should I 4 subnets for each deparment and do routing between building?tha...

Hello,I want to configure a multicast network but I'm confused about creating a multicast group.I think that I have to assign a multicast address to a switch interface and then to connect a computer to this interface, isn't it?In the attachment there...