Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

All - this is probably a very simple question.How do I capture the contents of the show tech command to a txt file or word doc without having to do a copy paste for each screen while I am telneted into the box.The box is a 3750 POE switch.Thanks

Hi,I recently upgraded an 837 with a new ROMMON image (C820_RM_ALT.srec.122-4r.XM2) using the 'tftpdnld -u' command from ROMMON mode.Now the router does not detect the memory properly and so will not load the IOS image.When I do a 'meminfo' in ROMMON...

racitup by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please, using just the Cisco command line and if possible Cisco Works, what commands can I use t find out the overall capacity at which our network is running at. Also to find out if there are bottlenecks and if there are, where are they?Our network ...

londint by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, in my network several routers are connected on to 2950T switches, now the problem is.. without my knowledge some one is giving the loop to the switch, i mean twice the cascading is been given to the switch, juz bcoz of this my network is getting...

anand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes