cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

_Can IS-IS routes redistribute with tag?

scytmax_2
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir!

Can I redistribute IS-IS routes with tag? -

just I did it, but cannot see this tags in my routing table

Best regards,

Nick

3 Replies 3

bogdanov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Nick,

Could you, please, explain what you need in detailes?

Mikhail

Dear Michail

I have such problem:

in my lab I enable IS-IS only on a few of directly connected router interfaces. But IS-IS advertise ALL existing IP networks (from all directly connected interfaces). Then i'm trying to use passive-interface command to prevent IS-IS advertising from some interfaces - this not work. Then I'm trying to change AD for such IS-IS routes - this not work. Then I'm trying to use tag to filter such routes - this not work.

The main problem are:

why IS-IS advertise not only enabled networks, but all of them (from all directly connected interfaces)?

I use 12.1.17 GD

Best regards,

Nick

Dear Nick,

This problem seems to be a misconfiguration. I just tried to configure IS-IS in my lab and I did not see any problem. Only IS-IS "enabled" networks were advertised although all the interfaces on the router belonged to the same class B network.

It would be very helpful if I could see your configs. You can e-mail them to mikello@mail.ru if you want.

With best regards,

Mikhail

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: