cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) - Price Estimate

bohumir.hejduk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, I have question regarding the price estimate for a Cisco device. I need to create proce estimation for a new switch. The estimation will be used just for some planning puposes. I tried to create "Estimate" in Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) but when I add the switch device into the "Estimate" template in CCW, I always see "Contact Cisco Reseller for Price" in price column. Does it mean that my Cisco account which I am using for login to CCW has to be registered with some Cisco partner? (I am a network admin on customer side, my Cisco account is just "guest" type account). Thanks a lot. Bohumir

2 Replies 2

vmiller
Level 7
Level 7

Since your account is just "guest" you probably won't get much in the way of pricing online.

If your employer is a Cisco customer, you might be able to leverage that.

If you work with a reseller, and they have a relationship with Cisco, that is the way to go.

Depending on the size and volume of business the reseller does, there can be significant discounts to list prices.

azmachgebre195
Level 1
Level 1

@bohumir.hejduk wrote:

Hi guys, I have question regarding the price estimate for a Cisco device. I need to create proce estimation for a new switch. The estimation will be used just for some planning puposes. I tried to create "Estimate" in Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) but when I add the switch device into the "Estimate" template in CCW, I always see "Contact Cisco Reseller for Price" in price column. Does it mean that my Cisco account which I am using for login to CCW has to be registered with some Cisco partner? (I am a network admin on customer side, my Cisco account is just "guest" type account). Thanks a lot. Bohumir