Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Packet Tracer opened lab with errors

IvaanGarciia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi community,

I'm currently using the Cisco packet tracer 7.2.1 0218, and I was trying to open some labs of the CCNA R&S course and I've received a message that said next "we noticed this file contained some recoverable errors and have fixed it for you. You may notice devices or containers may be in a different location or of a different size than was originally created". Indeed! the lab was opened but I'can work with it.

Have someone a similar issue, or a solution to this problem?

9 Replies 9

Martin L
VIP
VIP

how old is file? can u share it so i can test it?

Hi,

I don't know how old is it, but I already attached file.

Hi

I have the same error issue, is there any solution to that problem?

Ok, I have found the solution: instead of clicking on *.pkt file, open it from the packet tracer. Works fine

Works! Thanks!!

I have the same problem and it doesn´'t work.

khoitisun
Level 1
Level 1

ok save file and open file 

smithaustin5534
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble opening your labs in Cisco packet tracer. Have you tried contacting Cisco's customer support to see if they can help you resolve the Opener issue? It might be worth reaching out to them for assistance in troubleshooting and resolving any errors that may be preventing you from working with your labs. Good luck!

jhonsdrake56721
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I haven't personally encountered this issue with the Cisco packet tracer, but it sounds like the recovered file may have some discrepancies from the original lab. One possible solution could be to recreate the lab from scratch, or try using a different version of the packet tracer. Hopefully, someone in the community has some experience with this Opener and can provide some additional insight or advice. Good luck with your lab work!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: