cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWW v6.0 & CiscoView Grant Permission Msg

pgcampbell
Level 1
Level 1

I just installed CWW60. on a new win2k server. Installed the patch that came with, STILL getting that darn message "Cannot Launch CiscoView in browser, Please Grant Permission"......VERY frustrating. Please help, this Patch does NOT seem to be working on this box. WIN2K SP@ with ALL of ther Security updates and 128-bit IE.

TIA

6 Replies 6

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Install the Certificate Patch from: http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cww60 which should take care of this. Also, make sure that you don't install Win2K SP3 as it's not tested with CWW6.0 and therefore not supported.

I meant to say SP2 is installed. SP3 is NOT installed, just the security patches. I DID install the Certificate Patch, it came on a separate CD with CWW. Still no good. Please help. Is the one in the link you sent different from the one on the CD?

TIA

I don't have the CD in front of me, so can't comment on that, but you can use the CCO patch for now.

I've tried both, No Luck...Please Help !

Can you try installing on another PC with the patch?. I've never seen the patch to fail before.

Make sure that you are not going through a proxy server. If the Java plug in is using a proxy server, you will get this message.