Views
Helpful
Replies

Different default route for different VLANS

siraj.muneer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

My Access switches Cisco 2960X is connected to Distribution Switch C4507 which have all VLAN gateways and routing enabled on it. Currently default route is pointing towards Kerio Firewall which is acting as proxy server. Cisco Firepower 2100 is also connected to distribution switch C4507, ISP terminates to both Proxy servers and FPR2100. I want to point default route at C4507 towards FPR2100 for specific VLANs only, other traffic default route goes to Proxy server. How can we do it? i tried to use this command but it is not forwarding traffic towards FPR2100

Distr(config)#ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 vlan 172 10.4.50.3---------->FPR2100 inside interface IP

FPR2100---->Internet

|                       |

Access Switches--->Cisco 4507--->Proxy Server

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

as per my understanding you need to PBR routing to traffic engineering to different routes.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12-2/25ew/configuration/guide/conf/pbroute.pdf

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

follow

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: