cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help! Device Setup Wizard - SR520

runnymede
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There, I am very new to Cisco and am interested in learning how to program up some devices. I have a Cisco SR520 Wireless ADSL Router and am trying to configure it using the Device Setup Wizard in the Cisco Configuration Assistant Software.

I get to step 5 of 10 and it is asking for a Username and Password - Message goes like this -

'Please enter your username and password for realm "Admin" on "Site Name"

I have tried everything I can think of including, cisco/cisco, Cisco/Cisco, nothing at all, admin/admin etc etc

Can anyone help me out on this?

Regards...Will

4 Replies 4

montaignep
Level 1
Level 1

Hello William,

I run exactly into the same problem, did you find the solution?

RGDS,

Pascal.

mmiktus
Level 1
Level 1

i was hoping for an update on this as well.  Someone out there needs to know something.

Since device runs an IOS which is support by the enterprise group please repost this question on their support forum. This is most likely the reason you haven't received a response from on this post.

Thanks

Jasbryan

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi William,

Which SR520 do you have?

The only SR520 product ID number that falls under the Small Business umbrella is the SR520-T1-K9.

However if you have the SR520-FE product, that is supported by Cisco TAC not SBSC.  The area that your question should be posted at is this area within the support communitywhich I can help you move your post to so you don't have to repost it.:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/network-infrastructure

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!