cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IGX 8410 UVM card firmware

UN-FALD
Level 1
Level 1

Actally I am currently working on IGX 8410 with UVM card, In firmware Version 9.3.11. But unfortunatelly I have one UVM card which is not compatible with 9.3.11 and that UVM card is heaving E model with J software version(ENJ).

I tried to upgrade the software by downloading the patch from your FTP server.But all went fail. I am using windows not any UNIX OS. Could you pls help me to solve this problem. I will be very thankful to you.

Regads

Sudhir Singh

United Nations Logistics Base

Brindisi. ITALY

3 Replies 3

smoosa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sudhir,

Where did you see that Model E revision J for UVM was not compatible with 9.3.11 ?

Also what firmware did you try to load on the UVM ?

Thanks

Hi

I checked the firmware compatibality on this link of the cisco.com

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/dspcds/home.pl

I was trying to download DMF version on the UVM card. because D model is compatible for Model E also.

Still I am looking for the help.

Regds

Sudhir

Sudhir,

I am not sure I understand what you mean by DMF version. UVM firmware models are available from Model A through E . So for a model E firmware, the file name would appear as DEX ( where X is the revision number). The first letter D merely indicating that this is UVM card.

Now please do paste a dspcds from your node here and I should be able to help you further. The image that you should be trying to download is DEJ. This should work on the 9.3.11 release.

If you are getting failures loading this firmware, please indicate the detailed steps that you are using and also the error messages, log messages etc that you are seeing.

Regards

Shajith

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: