Which license do Cisco 2960X or 2960XR supported for "Layer 3 features with routed access (Open Shortest Path First [OSPF]), static routing, and Routing Information Protocol (RIP)"
Even though datasheet mentioned that is supported, I went through feature navigator i didn't find in here ?
LAN Base License: Cisco Catalyst 2960, 2960-S, 3560-X, and 3750-X Series Switches
LAN Base is a powerful license for layer 2 access switches. Its broad range of access features covers all LAN Lite capabilities plus more robust features such as VTPv3 and FlexLinks. VTP version 3 offers better administrative control over VLAN topology information sharing to reduce unintended or disruptive changes. It also adds more VLAN environment support including expanded ISL VLAN support range. FlexLinks increase Layer 2 resiliency by adding a pair of fast converging active and backup links between access and distribution switches. LAN Base allows layer 3 routing by adding static routing support. Many strong security capabilities are added in LAN Base, too. Examples include Flexible Authentication, Radius Change of Authorization and advanced 802.1X features. On the management side, a long list of capabilities becomes available in LAN Base including a wider range of MIBs, Ingress policing, Trust Boundary, AutoQoS, and DSCP mapping.
here is compare
Table 1. Feature sets supported in the 2960-X Series
● Routing Information Protocol (RIP) v1
● Routing Information Protocol (RIP) v2
● Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) v2 stub
● Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) v3 stub
● Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) stub
● Equal-cost routing
● Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
● Protocol Independent Multicast PIM (Sparse Mode, Dense Mode, Sparse Dense Mode, Source Specific Multicast) stub
● Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) for IPv4
● Private VLAN
● IPv6 First Hop Security source guard
● Per-VLAN and per-port policers