Views
Helpful
Replies

Layout problem in Campus manager with dual links

hgru
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Between a few routers and switches we have two links. All are up, working and support CDP. They are also showing up on the map but... some are shown as one link meaning they are drawn on top of each other instead of beside each other. I know this because if I delete one link the other shows up. Also a relayout will show up the 2nd link. But then my who picture is changed and screwed up. I have done this once but I now have the same problem again.

Hans

10 Replies 10

greg.t.smith
Level 1
Level 1

I dont see a question, but I will assume that you would like to know how to fix your layout to show both of the links.

From my experience the dual links only show up when the devices are placed vertically away from each other - horizontal placement only shows the one link.

Try redesigning your layout such that the devices are vertically placed next to each other. If that screws up your map design, try rotating your map 90 degrees.

Good luck.

Hi,

Placed the devices vertically deleted the links and did a rediscover. Didn´t help

So I deleted one link and did a rediscover. Didn´t help either.

How can I rotate a map 90 degrees? Is that a feature or do you mean manually by dragging and dropping?

Any other ideas?

Hans

KAROLY KOHEGYI
Level 2
Level 2

Hi!

We have a same problem.

The relayout help only.

We use the Campus Manager 3.2. And you ?

I asked the CISCO and now wait the answer .

Hi,

We have version 3.2 also.

Please let me know what the answer is..

Hans

Hello,

I am going to be slightly off topic here ... sorry

My problem with the display view is that all the devices appear collapsed. menaing I will see only one device when i go to display view, and then i have to click on the device and drag all the other ones from on top of it ... anyone knows why tis happens?

thanks

Hi,

What happens if you choose relay out and you save the layout?

Hans

No teh relayout does not work ... I have tried it even after moving out all the objects

Hi!

We did not get answer to this time.

i found the same problem in the 'ask the expert' section.

Ther are not useful answer from expert too.

Sorry!

No solutions found at my side either. Guess we have to wait for a new version.

Thanks for the effort.

Hans

Hi!

We opend the tac!

The results!

CSCeb68819

CISCO wrote !

I just received an email from the developers that they are working on this patch.

Unfortunately they are also rolling out this patch with other bug fixes.

The schedule of this consoladated patch will not be for another 2-3 months.

The fix will be called IDU 6.0 and will be made available via CCO.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: