Views
Helpful
Replies

licensce cisco prime infrastructure

benedict dcunha
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have recently installed the iso version of cisco prime infrastructure version 3.1

i earlier had cisco mars running and the iso was downloaded by the vendor authorize partner.

now everything is working fine but i need to license the product

when i contacted the dealer he told me to get the details of show UDI

now when I run show UDI it says

prime/admin# show udi

SPID: UNSUPPORTED
VPID: NA
Serial: UNSUPPORTED

then he said that that because it was not installed on vmware. which i strongly feel its not a valid reason

since its a free upgrade from mars by the vendor itself apprecite if someone can advice me how to license the cisco prime

appreciate your kind help and advice

regards

simon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi 

To convert your LMS licenses you need to call licensing@cisco.com

Thanks 

PS: Please don't forget to rate and mark as correct answer if this solved your issue 

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

i'm sorry to say that but the only time I get that it was when I've installed it on a virtualbox.

Except that time, I've never seen this kind of issue with the show udi.

Thanks

PS; Please don't forget to rate and mark as correct answer if this solved your issue 

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Thanks a lot for your reply

apprecite

by the way if someone can advice me as ai said earlier how do i go about licensing Cisco prime and i already have before cisco LMS spplicance and there is a free upgrade for lms to cisco prime

apprecite your advice

regards

simon

Hi 

To convert your LMS licenses you need to call licensing@cisco.com

Thanks 

PS: Please don't forget to rate and mark as correct answer if this solved your issue 

Thanks
Francesco

dear supportian,

thanks you so muc

i will email cisco right now and will let you know

regards

simon

god bless U

Thanks. You're very welcome 

Thanks
Francesco