cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAT and ZBF issues!

Karpenter1
Level 1
Level 1

We are running dynamic NAT and ZBF on cisco router but guest wifi users always have connection issues, i mean they can connect to wifi but unable to access internet and every time i have to clear NAT translations so the internet gets connected, following day same will occur and i have to clear translations again. Can anyone suggest if you encountered this issue ? Suspecting NAT or ZBF timers sync issue but quite not sure as we are not using any parameter map  or nat timers which i believe are using default as they are not configured with custom values and any light on this is appreciated.essay writer

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

we need to know what is this device and IOS and your configuraiton.

If you have wifi issue, is this only for WIFI or all other users in the Wired users.

what you see the logs when this failing to working ?

how big is your internet pipe and how many users in the LAN and WIFI ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hello,

what kind of NAT (domain-based NAT 'ip nat inside/ip nat outside'), or NVI-based NAT (ip nat enable) ? NVI based NAT and ZBF sometmes lead to unpredictable results, so with a ZBF, domain based NAT is usually recommended...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: