Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New Visio Stencils Please

Cisco,

I have been waiting a long time for a few different visio stencils that were never released even near the end of the product lifecycle and had to make my own simple stencils.

I need an update to the ISR1K router stencils because some of the models you sell now are not in there, the FPR1K series is not available at all, and I still don't see stencils for the ASA5506-X, ASA5508-X, and the ASA5516-X i had to create my own and they don't look as good as yours. finally, I still don't see stencils for some of the newer CAT9K models like the C9300-48UXM. 

Any ideas as to when these will be released?  My Visio Diagrams are starting to look horrible because I have to use a bad .jpg clips. Also sometimes a new device gets shipped directly to an international site and it's difficult to explain to remote employees, that are not network guys and just helping me out, how to connect stuff when I can't provide a proper connection diagrams.  I just had to explain to someone how to connect two FPR1010 firewalls and the ports are now double stacked compared to the single row on the ASA5506-X. This was the first deployment of the FPR1K series and have never seen one in person so I was not aware the port configuration had changed. Please find time to get these updated as we loyal Cisco guys need them to make you look good.. 

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

FYI : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Apologies if I was not clear, this was a request to Cisco to please update the stencils. They used to keep up with it better but are falling a bit behind. If there is an email or another way to contact Cisco's people that update and manage the Visio stencils I would prefer that.
I know the Link, I use it all the time to update my stencils every few months. I was asking for the Updates to the specific models because they are not in there.