Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

one router, not sending message

um so i think im doing everything right, I connected them right, I gave each pc/laptop/server ip address and default gateway address, with which they are connected to router (as you can see in photo) I can send message from pc1 to laptop1 but i cant them, from pc0 to pc1 or laptop0 to laptop1. i dont know what i am doing wrong.

1.png
2.png

7 Replies 7

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @tatiasiria125071 

Compress your exercise (winzip) and attach it to review.

Regards

thank you for you answer and im sorry but i dont really understand what you mean 

regards

Hi @tatiasiria125071 

I want to review your exercise more specifically. This portal does not let you upload your exercise directly, so it is necessary to compress it.

Regards

so here it is 

Hi @tatiasiria125071 

I thank you for attaching the file.
The changes of bes make are:
-Change the IP of the PCs and Servers to fit the IP that you configured on the router

For example, if you have the gateway IP 217.0.0.1/24 configured in the router interface that connects to PC0, then all devices connected to that interface must have the same first 3 octets.

Captura de Pantalla 2019-10-06 a la(s) 16.21.57.png

The same procedure must be followed with all devices on all networks.
I attached the exercise with these corrections so you can review them

Regards

Deepak Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

It is looking that something is wrong in the PC1 default gateway or IP address. You Router0 Interface IP is 219.0.0.2/24

and Your PC IP address is 186.17.0.1/16 and default Gateway IP is: 219.0.0.2

Here, I am not sure that you had configured any VLAN on the switch or router itself. If there is no VLAN then Your IP address configuration in incorrect and it must be between 219.0.0.1-254/24

If you had configured any VLAN then it is looking that your default gateway is wrong. Because PC1 default gateway is not falling in the range of 186.17.0.0/16

Check both configurations and if you required other details then share your LAB file in the attachment with ZIP compressed.

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Don't forget to vote and accept the solution if this comment will help you!

Nadduu
Level 1
Level 1

Configured Routing Because you have more than one router.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: