cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Print doesn't work under NGenius 1.3.0

fchartier
Level 1
Level 1

When we would like to print a network graph , the first third is not printed.

Only the two thirds below is printed.

All printer parameters was verified and the behavior is the same with an other printer.

I didn't find a bug on this problem.

Did you have an idea ?

Thank you.

7 Replies 7

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

What exactly you mean by "the first third is not printed" above?. Are you saying that RTM is not printing the complete graphs?. Did you try to change the layout of the paper in the print options to see if it works?

The layout is correct (portrait) , the width is ok, but the top is cut.

The graph printed begin on the second third.

All the page is printed, but it misses the first third of the graph.

Below the graph there is the report.

The problem is that the printing doesn't start at the beginning of the document, but at the second third of the graph.

I hope that you'll well understand our problem.

I have RTM 1.4 here and I don't see any printing problems when I print any of the Data Link Layer etc graphs.

We have the 1.3.0 version. So, before open a case, I would like to be sure that is a bug and I would like someone test the printing on this version.

Do you have a platform in your lab with the version 1.3.0 ?

Thanks

Make sure that this not CSCdy22980

We upgraded to RTM 1.4 and made the same test with the print: it's the same problem.

But I've news for you; the custumer select 22 ports to edit the graph !

We can printing the complete graph until 4 ports selected, but with more ports selected, the top first third of the graph is cut (this is the problem we have)

Could you test this and reproduce the problem ?

Is it normal that we can print no more 4 ports ?

Thanks you very much for your response.

bdew
Level 1
Level 1

You may want to look at the options available in the new Performance Manager 1.4 product which includes full-blown customizable reporting features for RTM1.4. It is available from the Cisco OEM manufactuer NetScout Systems. Here is a URL example:

http://www.netscout.com/products/pm_big_articles.htm If you have any questions you can call me at 801.763.8882

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: