Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote access VPN Solution recommendations help

vinayak-nayak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, 

I would like to know if there are any recommendations for robust / stable Remote access vpn solutions ? 

I do understand that how stable the connectivity is depends on certain factors like the user's home internet connection quality etc but excluding that factor, what would be the best low latency remote access vpn solutions ?  

Please guide.

7 Replies 7

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not sure if i understood the requirment here, are you looking to setup one for business ? or you looking as service ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

This is for business. 

Cisco Anyconnect VPN solution is a popular choice of Remote Access VPN Solution across the globe. The core part of this solution is the VPN-Concentrator which is Cisco Firepower Appliances/Firewalls. You need to have Firepower appliance in your DC which will terminate VPN connections and give controlled access to your network resources.

To size it, you need to know how many users will be using the VPN, what is the Internet bandwidth available at DC and how much you are anticipating for the VPN Access. Based on that, we need to size the Firepower model. Can you let us know your sizing to help you proposing the right appliance ?

Cisco Any Connect is more popular to remote VPN solution for the commuters

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Cisco ASA/Firepower with AnyConnect client provides Remote Access VPN, for example for users at home who want to access corporate resources. The ASA/Firepower can also provide site to site vpn for connecting offices. Since the original post was asking for Remote Access solutions the suggestion of AnyConnect was a good suggestion.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

kapydan88
Level 4
Level 4

Hi.

Do you mean exactly the solutions from cisco for remote connection of users (for example, from home to work) or vpn between different sites/offices/countries?...