Does anyone know the answers of the following:
1) Can the 'Admin' account be deleted, if not, why?
2) What web service is running on the CW2K box?
3) How does the application maintain state?
4) What transport protocol is the Java application using?
5) Does the system require re-authentication after a period of inactivity, e.g. application time-out? IE5.50 default data value for timeing out is 1000 seconds ... what about ciscoworks ?
Any input is appreciated.
1) The username admin is reserved and cannot be deleted.
2) Apache Web server is used.
5) CW2K login sessions time out after 2 hours of inactivity. If the session is not used for two hours, you will be prompted to login again.