Views
Helpful
Replies

Small Query about cisco product

dipeshrestha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

my company is going to buy some cisco routers for WAN. Now different vendors will come for lower price. How come i will be sure that the routers they will supplied is actually bought from CISCO itself. not from any dataware house or liquidator. Can anyone advise me for that?

Dipesh

5 Replies 5

raquresh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dipesh,

Buy your Cisco gear from an authorize Cisco partner/reseller only. Best way to find out is to ask your reseller specifically if the routers are directly purchased from Cisco or not. Once you purchase the routers you can call the Cisco sales and provide the serial number to check your hardware status and history.

May i know anyway to get the cisco product price list?

Do i have the authority to view if i pertain any cisco certification? please advise

Generally, the Reseller gets the product from Cisco at a price that is determined by their partner relationship with Cisco.

Your pricing will be somewhat marked up from what ever the reseller paid. Your pricing will also vary based on the quantity you purchase, type of hardware, things like that.

I would suggest finding 2 or 3 Cisco Authorized Resellers in your area, writing up a list of what you need, and submitting it to them for a request for quotation.

the key is use an Authorized Cisco Partner/reseller

thank!

Is there anyway that after we take certain sales certification from cisco, then we are able to become sale representative?

Hello,

First of all you can register and become regaistered partner if you fulfill all requirments. See here:

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/pr11/index.html

Later you can do sepcific certifications and upgrade your status thus having more benifits from Cisco.

Run through this page:

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/index.html

You can check how to become a partner plus also locate current partners within your region.

Nik

HTH,
Niko