Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor 2T Internal Bootdisk

Hi everyone I have Ordered The Supervisor 2T (VS-S2T-10G=) is going to be shipped with MEM-C6K-INTFL1GB (Internal 1G Compact Flash) which is an on-board Compact Flash (CF) Boot Disk, so the question here will it come loaded with the IOS (ex.S2TIBK9-15001SY) or do I have to load it my self ? And When Migrating from Supervisor 720-3B to Supervisor 2T what should be the recommended way of doing that: 1- Copy the saved config from 720-3B to my PC using TFTP as a file and then copy the same file into SUP 2Tbootdisk (using Console connection) and issue command copy bootdisk:saved_config system:running_config or 2- Copy the saved config from 720-3B to my PC in Notepad and then copy that and paste it into the running config of Sup 2T I'm more aligned with the first method since the SUP 2T new Image will parse the old config and convert the command if needed Note: I don't have the External compact Flash

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
I have Ordered The Supervisor 2T (VS-S2T-10G=) is going to be shipped with MEM-C6K-INTFL1GB (Internal 1G Compact Flash) which is an on-board Compact Flash (CF) Boot Disk, so the question here will it come loaded with the IOS (ex.S2TIBK9-15001SY) or do I have to load it my self ? 

Depends if you specified the IOS you want loaded on the Bill of Material.  If not, you'll need to download the IOS and upload it yourself.

I don't have the External compact Flash

I recommend you get one (or two) from your nearest electronics/camera shop.  >8Gb would be more than sufficient.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
I have Ordered The Supervisor 2T (VS-S2T-10G=) is going to be shipped with MEM-C6K-INTFL1GB (Internal 1G Compact Flash) which is an on-board Compact Flash (CF) Boot Disk, so the question here will it come loaded with the IOS (ex.S2TIBK9-15001SY) or do I have to load it my self ? 

Depends if you specified the IOS you want loaded on the Bill of Material.  If not, you'll need to download the IOS and upload it yourself.

I don't have the External compact Flash

I recommend you get one (or two) from your nearest electronics/camera shop.  >8Gb would be more than sufficient.