The title of this suggests that the problem might be related to the size of the file you are trying to send. While there are tftp implementations for which large files are problematic my experience has been that tftpd32 is able to handle large files pretty well. And you say that sending a smaller file also had problems. So I believe that we need to look for other explanations of the problem.
The suggestions from @balaji.bandi are good, especially the suggestion to check on connectivity. I have a few other suggestions:
- can you verify that the file that you want to transfer is in the directory that tftpd32 is pointed to?
- can you verify that the file name in the directory is exactly the same as the name that you specified for the tftp request?
- can you check the logs in tftpd32 and see whether tftpd32 saw the request from your gateway router?
- if tftpd32 did see the request are there other log messages that might explain why the transfer did not work?
- are you making the tftp request from a command prompt? or perhaps from rommon?
- if none of the other suggestions have helped then I suggest turning on debug for tftp on your gateway router, attempt the tftp transfer, and post the debug output.
The 2020 IT Blog Awards, hosted by Cisco, is now open for submissions through October 16. Submit your blog, vlog or podcast today. For more information, including category details, the process, past winners and FAQs, check out: https://www.cisco...
Hello,We have a pair of N3K-3064PQ-10GX and one of them acting as backup and we want to migrate from VyOS to it, we want to add 500x interface vlan and each interface vlan has its own ip/prefixes (for example /30 /29 ...) and we ahve 6-8x BGP session with...
We live in an age that is both thrilling and evolving substantially. A new trend/technology is always on rise even before the preceding has been used to its fullest potential. Although the concepts of digital transformation may seem over discussed, ...
Show CommandPurposeCiscoICX-RuckusShow Spanning tree infoShow spanning-treeshow 802-1wVerify Port-Channel / Link aggregation infosh lag briefsh etherchannel summaryShow CDC/LDP neighbor infoshow cdp neighbors detailsh lldp neighbors de sh mac a...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.