cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VHM Real-Time Dashboard error

Hernan Moya
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed Voice Health Monitor v1.2 over Cisco Works for Windows and when I select the RTD option the message

I/O exception - abort Applet installation

java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://server:1741/CSCOnm/classpath/share.jar

appears to me. I deinstalled the java 1.3.1 plug-in and installed again but it still appears.

Anybody can help me? Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ajohnson
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same issue. The share.jar file is missing from that path. I did a search for share*.jar and found a .jar file that starts with share. Rename the file share.jar then place this file in your Cscopx\www\classpath directory. This sounds really hokey, which I agree, but it works. I havent this product much but I have found that it is very hokey.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

The error could be due to the following reasons:

The IP Telephony Environment Monitor requires a dedicated system. Do not run any other products on the system except those that are part of IP Telephony Environment Monitor:

If the DFM system you are using is installed on Common Services 2.2, you can only use it with VHM remotely. Do not install VHM on a DFM system that is using Common Services 2.2.

Also check the document:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cw2000/cw2000_b/item/item14/qsg_item.htm#52414

Hope this helps

ajohnson
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same issue. The share.jar file is missing from that path. I did a search for share*.jar and found a .jar file that starts with share. Rename the file share.jar then place this file in your Cscopx\www\classpath directory. This sounds really hokey, which I agree, but it works. I havent this product much but I have found that it is very hokey.

Hope this helps.

Thats great! I copy this file and it works!

Thanks,

Hernan.

Sorry, but this solution works fine once. And now I still have the problem when open Campus Manager->Path Analysis. Any idea?

Thanks,

Hernan.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: