Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

What design mixture???

Hello All, Please I need advice on the following design. The recommendation by Cisco is SNF- for 100 user max and 5 remoteoffices max. ADVSNF - for 250 user max and 10 remote offices max.

The senario I have is less than 100 users and 6 remote offices.

Please I need any advice on providing a unified communication and data (+ WLAN) that will satify simplicity and scalability.

See my design though below:

Kindly give me your advice on this....

I have a client that has 6 remote offices but less than 100 users. I have recommended unified communication solution for him.

Can I still use the smart design SNF + BE3000 solution for him considering scalability and its future grow into other regions and also knowing that the SNF has been recommended for up to 5 remote offices?

I am also thinking of using ADVSNF recommended equipments on SNF design/configuration as it would give me the throughput and load bearing capacity of the ADVSNF.

I am doing this because the UC BE3000 is recommended for SNF platform and the customer has no IT staffs in the remote offices. I am also not using dedicated security appliance and stacking of the aggregation switch. I just want to give a simple affordable solution because of the customer type.

So what do you think...?

I will appreciate your opinions on this guys.

Thank you.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards