cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the best solution to my company's needs?

ssSFrankSss
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I would like to know what do I really need for my company. Now my network runs slow. I have computers that are connected with my server in order to run the software (ERP), I have credit card readers, cameras, IP phones. Also I am connected with an antenna to my home (which is 3km away) there I have another internet connection and other computers which are connected to my company's server again in order to run the ERP from my home.

So what do I really need a switch a router? Now it is a mess, from my house I connect to my company's internet, from my company I see the router of my home... And it runs slow the whole infustracture.

I would like to know from an expert what do I need to buy and exact models? Will the SG102-104 will work? This is the one that my technician proposes. What is the difference between a 150$ switch and a 700$ switch? What about the security...

I hope someone may guide me, I am disappointed. An example image is attached. Well thank you in advance from my heart!

1 Reply 1

vmiller
Level 7
Level 7

I would strongly suggest hiring a consulting firm in your area that does this sort of thing.

There is no "box " solution that will solve your problems.

You would greatly benefit from a more holistic approach to determining your network needs, and

how to accomplish that in a cost effective manner.

Just the effort required to design a secure environment demands an end to end approach.

the difference between a $150 switch and $700 is $550, usually ports, port density and feature sets.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: