Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hello all, currently in the company I am at we have a few old models 7960 cisco series VoIP phones. They work almost perfectly fine with the exception that we can not make outgoing calls outside of the company for example calling someone's private ph...

Resolved! Python SSH devices

Dears, I am trying to run a code that could SSH list of devices and come back with data in an external file from these devices.But, at the beginning I am facing some issues regarding netmiko and other features however I have already installed these f...

lAhmedSaadl_0-1702441246044.png

Hello Everyone, I created a servlet application to receive configurations from a CISCO router. So I i am trying to run the command: copy system:running-config http://IP:PORT/REST_OF_THE_URL But when I run the command on the router: I get the error:%E...

I feel with the synergies with ansible it is a real missed opportunity that there is no way to get structured data out as yaml unless i am missing something?As far as i can tell in all the doco it is xml or json only. I have even just tried to get ya...

sapage by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: