Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Firepower 4100

Hello,

I'm attempting to develop a monitoring plugin that actively pulls any active chassis alarms on a Cisco Firepower 4100. I'm having trouble locating an MIB/OID that returns something comparable to the following cli command.

# show chassis environment detail
Chassis 1:
    Overall Status: Operable
    Operability: Operable
    Power State: Ok
    Thermal Status: Ok

Some additional information about the system that may be helpful.

Operations System:
Cisco Firepower Extensible Operating System (FX-OS) Software

Firmware:

# show system version
FPRM:
    Running-Vers: 4.3(1.74)
    Package-Vers: 2.3(1.56)
    Activate-Status: Ready
Thanks,
Ben
3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I think a subset of those is what I'd need. Does the following indicate that I have to have someone enable these MIBs on the device or am I attempting to query this information incorrectly? I appreciate the assistance.

$ snmpwalk -v2c -c ${COMMUNITY} ${DEVICE} CISCO-FIREPOWER-POWER-MIB
No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
CISCO-FIREPOWER-POWER-MIB: Unknown Object Identifier (Sub-id not found: (top) -> CISCO-FIREPOWER-POWER-MIB)

Load Cisco FXOS MIBs

Before loading FXOS MIBs into an NMS, you must first load the prerequisite MIBs into the NMS. This enables you to receive the FXOS Fault Traps in the NMS.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/fxos/mib/b_FXOS_4100_9300_MIBRef/loading_cisco_fxos_mibs_into_nms.html#reference_ob1_l21_g1b

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: