cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

501 to Concentrator, intermittent drops.

jbarsodi
Level 1
Level 1

I'm getting this from one of my PIX 501's. The other 3 are functioning fine. I have a VPN Concentrator 3005 at my corporate office and then the branch offices have PIX501's that connect via IPSec to the Concentrator. In the early stages of trouble shooting, I did persistent pings to the inside int and to the outside int. What is happening is the inside will time out for a single packet. During this, I see in my concentrator the the Tunnel is droppped. I started ISAKMP debugging and this is what I'm getting. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Reply 1

jbarsodi
Level 1
Level 1

No one replied, but I rebuilt the ACL on the PIX and the VPN is now staying up. Very strange. This PIX to Concentrator has been up for well over a year now and this just started happening about 2 weeks ago. I'm the only one with access to it, so I know no one else has made any changes to it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: