cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! Basic ACL Question

Hello everyone, I have an ACL question. Let's say in a given topology I have the following networks. My goal is i want to prevent telnet traffic to 192.168.3.0/24 network but allow http traffic I'd put an ACL on the following interface R4 e0/0 such a...

Capture.PNG
ghofer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I currently have a Cisco ASA 5506-X FirePower Firewall here and I am trying to configure the FirePower SFR module and when I attempt to manage the interfaces under Device Management > Interfaces I get the following error message:Unable to loa...

Hello Every one. i have a Cisco 2951 that connected to ISDN service and provide a SIP gateway for my freepbx server. this scenario is works fine, inbound and outbound call works together without any issue. i try to change the freepbx to 3CX, i was ch...

I am wondering how to create an ACL for this scenario:LAN-A connected to Router-1 on fa0/0 and subnet  is 1.1.1.0/24LAN-B connected to Router-1 on fa0/1 and subnet  is 2.2.2.0/24 ACL requirement:LAN-A can initiate and continue the conversation with L...

reashad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MS TEAM SESSION BORDER CONTROLLER AND HAIR PINNING TO THE PUBLIC IP FROM Internal devicesHello AllNot sure if this is the correct forum so forgive me as there were to many to choose from.UC is planning on installing 2 SBC on the inside with public ip...

feisalb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When I try to apply an ACL to a Layer2 port, I am having this message. Does anyone know how to do it on nxos? SPOR-MPLS(config-if)# show run interface ethernet 1/7interface Ethernet1/7switchport mode trunkswitchport trunk allowed vlan 818SPOR-M...

ilhan05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2921 router, acting as an NTP client and a DNS client. setting up NTP told me my ACL needs to allow NTP back from the NTP server into the interface. so i did the same thing with DNS. 10.160.12.135 is the IP of the local interface. i want the router 1...

Hello all,  I have trying to get Ransim simulator for knowbe4 blocked by firepower and I cannot seem to get to block anything but one scenario, end point security catches 100%. Without endpoint security everything is vulnerable. I have a malware rule...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors