Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello,  The company i work for has an ASA that will become obsolete in October this year. So they are looking to replace with another ASA; however, all of them are EOL, and the recommended option I got from Cisco is replacing the ASA with a Firepower...

m4k3rz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

These days, protecting the network perimeter is a foregone conclusion. However, there is no longer a monolithic perimeter—there are often multiple perimeters to protect. Unauthorized attempts to cross perimeters are frequent, and the need to defend a...

danievil by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Every one. i have a Cisco 2951 that connected to ISDN service and provide a SIP gateway for my freepbx server. this scenario is works fine, inbound and outbound call works together without any issue. i try to change the freepbx to 3CX, i was ch...

Hello all,I would like to ask you about ASA 5505, i have a task to secure a small office and i am thinking to install ASA 5505, not more than 15 users.My question is regarding the license, should i purchase some license for this usage? Or i can start...

johnkav by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I am looking to replace my ASA 5510 with a 5512-x or 5515-x and looking for a little advice to ensure I get the right version to enable future learning/protect my small network. Essentially I have my CCNA R&S and looking to start either my ...

This topic is a chance to clarify your questions about Cisco Threat Response, from its components and new features to the resources to get started. During the session, the Threat Response team will answer questions about how Cisco Threat Response can...

BenG.png
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: