Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello experts, I have distributed ISE deployment. PAN Primary, PAN Secondary, and 8 PSN. All of them are hardware appliance. I need to replace PAN Primary with new hardware because the old one is End-of-Sale and will be Out-of-Support soon. I would a...

Hi all ,i have CBS 350 Switch and i made Port Security Configurations to the ports with 1 mac address and all is OK ,the Question here : i have Ports on mode trunk and 2 different Vlans I want to stick mac for one vlan only and let the other one with...

ahmedbadr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

These days, protecting the network perimeter is a foregone conclusion. However, there is no longer a monolithic perimeter—there are often multiple perimeters to protect. Unauthorized attempts to cross perimeters are frequent, and the need to defend a...

danievil by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I would like a clarification. If on the untrusted ports I configure dhcp snooping and go on, I impose that for example on the access ports no more than 5 dhcp packets must arrive in 1 minute, so as for dhcp starvation the problem seem...

I'm looking for pro and con when implemented MACSEC (if you are implementing on your environment) . Does data will be plain text if the the certificate is expired ? Thank you 

I have a Cisco 4510 with Supervisor 8E connected to a Cisco ASR1002-HX via a 10Gb link. Both ports support MACSEC and the ASR has a 10Gb MACSEC license. Is it possible to configure MACSEC on this switch to router link? If so then can anyone share the...

caleyjay7 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have read the follwoing in Cisco Security Config guide  regarding MACsec on the Catalyst 9300 (IOS XE 17.3.x): MACsec is not supported on Locator ID Separation Protocol (LISP) interfaces and Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution.wh...

Hello Every one. i have a Cisco 2951 that connected to ISDN service and provide a SIP gateway for my freepbx server. this scenario is works fine, inbound and outbound call works together without any issue. i try to change the freepbx to 3CX, i was ch...

I have a question about WAN MACSec. dot1q (0x8100) in the clear and tagging sites - that all makes perfect sense - the provider can see the tag - routes the traffic and its all sunshine and rainbows. However - how does the 0x876F (EAPOL) frame traver...

keanej by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am testing WAN MACSec, but it doesn't seem working properly as the below capturing from routers.Is there any idea with this problem?  > Used the WAN MACSec configuration key chain k1 macseckey 01cryptographic-algorithm aes-128-cmackey-string 1234...

WAN MACSec.JPG
Top Solution Authors