Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi guysI got a question about a step that I need to do before I upgrade the MARS (I'm going to upgrade from 6.0.8 to 6.1.5)•          Step 2 - Run the “pnexp” command to prepare & export a backup to an NFS or SFTP remote server.  You can export just ...

when I try to add a  multi context asa to MARS, I get error"Error occured during PIX multicontext discovery. More detailed info may be available under View Error button of individual context devices. If you can not find detailed error info, please ma...

ngo duyen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,maybe someone can help me. I installed MARS 6.0.5 on a VM (on top of a Ciscoprovided MARS 4.x VM that I got from Cisco Marketplace). Installation worked just fine. I login through the web interface with pnadmin, and then I'm asked for a license...

Hi,I have next problem with Cisco MARS 210.We have detected problem with access to web interface Cisco MARS five day ago. We have tried connect to Mars via ssh and detected that a lot of command that we have tried to write had error. Hardware reloadi...

denek2007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors