Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi guysI passed CCNA recently and I want to start CCNP security, I want to start with one of the concentration exam.Which concentration exam is easier to pass,which one is the best to start,which one has the best job opportunity, for somebody like me...

kamran58 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening, I was wondering if it is time to add a new category under "Technology and Support" for CyberOps related topics.Alternatively, a new section under Security will be sufficient as well.I am preparing for "CyperOps Professional" and there a...

aantonis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

These days, protecting the network perimeter is a foregone conclusion. However, there is no longer a monolithic perimeter—there are often multiple perimeters to protect. Unauthorized attempts to cross perimeters are frequent, and the need to defend a...

danievil by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Every one. i have a Cisco 2951 that connected to ISDN service and provide a SIP gateway for my freepbx server. this scenario is works fine, inbound and outbound call works together without any issue. i try to change the freepbx to 3CX, i was ch...

Hi everyone, I am studying for the CCNP Security certification. If I have to configure the rule in access control policy to block some urls and chat and instant messaging ... Which reputation score should I use?In an exercise it proposes 1, 5, 10 or ...

sema-atos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors