Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I was wondering what others a using to detect this attack. I have looked through a few of the Snort sigs but I am not sure if I want to try and use them.I grabbed these off the snort-sig list. Is their already a CSIDS sig for this that I am missing? ...

gpoer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im worried we have been attacked or at least some intrusions has been going on. How do I detect, with some kind of certanty, that some is doing naughty things on my lan from the outside (we have been watching our guys inside and havent found nothing...

hhilario by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have a user that has recently moved and now has Optimum Online as his broadband provider. The problem that he is now experiencing is that when connecting with the VPN client using the setting "Allow IPSEC over UDP", the client and the concen...

warren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey everyone,I have been thinking about making a win 2000 machine a syslog server. I have heard of kiwi software, I was just wondering if you guys have had any experience with it both pro or con.Thanksmjb

Dear All,I configured NAT on pix (506E)I can ping any outside host from my pix.I can also ping any inside host from my pix.However I cannot ping any host from inside to outside nor internet connection functions.I repeated the configuration tens and t...

antinea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a working PIX with a reasonably large config (11k). I added a new PIX-1FE to the box, and every few hours since the PIX crashes - sort of. Established VPN PIX-PIX tunnels still work, and ICMP across a PAT works, bit TCP and UDP connections ...

simonw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SSH

I want to install ssh access to all equipments in my network. I have found how to do it on routers, but, can I do it in switches too?Can you tell me where there are a list of equipments that allow ssh access and not?TIA

Can someone provide me a breakdown of what files/logs are involved with Security Monitor? I have installed VMS 2.1 and want to use the Security Monitor to monitor 2 PIX'es. In one day, I filled up a 25 Gig harddrive. I have the 2 PIX'es configured wi...

thethmon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes