Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi!I have PIX 525 working in a failover mode with Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.1(2)Cisco PIX Device Manager Version 1.0(1)Now , when I try to log into the switch using a web-browser it gives me the error... your pix image has a version number of: unk...

anil.nair by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix firewall up n running and i m in the process of installing cisco hardware ids.i want to know if cisco ids and/or pix can help me have as much control over access to the internet as websense.i know websense has 29 content based categories...

Hello,I have a running 3005 and I have a new one to replace it. I have been trying to get the xml file old one to upload to the new one but I continue to get errors such as parcing errors. Can someone please explaine to me the process of uploading ...

dedube23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:Can I connect a 515 with 3 interfaces like the following:outside: ISP router with RIP enableddmz: another ISP router with RIP enabled and different subnet than the one connected to the outside interfaceinside: my inside networkThe idea is that the...

l.cabral by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to filter traffice through a a WAN link through a business partner, and trying to configure a reflexive access-list to allow only telnet traffic from my network to theirs.I have created the following..ip access-list extended pat_out per...

When I use the command line IDS pruning utility for deleting events of a specified severity, I get database error. Here is the command and error.C:\Program Files\CSCOpx\MDC\bin\ids>IdsPruning -r"alert,syslog,auditlog" -s"i,l,m,h"IDS Purge Error: Syba...

e-see by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to the Certification Authority Interoperability Commands reference for the command router config# crypto key generate rsa:"This command is not saved in the router configuration; however, the keys generated by this command are saved in the ...

jagoe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Is it possible to pass voice traffic over GRE tunnel (Unencrypted) and pass data encypted over the internet between two sites. I think if i try to encrypt voice along with data, the voice quality might be effect.Thanks

tech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes