Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

The "canned" reports from the VMS 2.1 security monitor seem to be geared towards IDS reporting. I have a VPN concentrator, Host IDS agents, a Dial up 3600 series router, and a 515R PIX that are all sending syslog or "defautt" alerts to the VMS machi...

abanning by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have 2 nat 0 entries for the same interface? For example:nat (vpntest) 0 access-list 113nat (vpntest) 0 access-list 115Hope this is correct. If so, I've answered my two previous questions in regard to implementing 2 VPN's on the sam...

I am trying to loadshare Appletalk over 3 equal paths. I understand I have to use the maximum-paths command, but I can only get one of the 3 T1's to come up and up for Appletalk. ("sho appletalk int brief shows the port up, protocol down.") Why won't...

We are installing a core consisting of two 6513 and two 6509's at the distribution layer, all running eigrp. The dist layer is redundantly connected to each core box which are also linked. HSRP provides failover. The design incorporates asymmetric ro...

wbrowning by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All:I have concetrator 3015(3.5.2) and test everything is ok exception split-tunnel,i need to specific every group with encryption Network List , If i creat Network List in vpn group , the user couldn't ping any hosts,if i select "tunnel everythin...

emily by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSMP Event Viewer

I get this error message when I open Event Viewer on CSPM. It happened when I updated the latest signature on IDSM to Version 3.0(5)S33."new DbEventCallback,eventStreamConsumer--> Read failed""newDbEventCallback, error caught in catch block"I used cv...

lathian by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on implementing a VPN solution and am having problems connecting from the outside world. Using client 3.6.x, I get the following reply when I try to connect:2459 12/18/2002 09:19:40.160 SEV=5 IKEDBG/64 RPT=170 xxx.xxx.xxx.xx IKE Peer inc...

rockhoro by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had this problem? When I issue the command:"/usr/nr/bin/idsvers" it returns the following:Application Versions for <sensor name>.<org name>The Version of the Sensor is: 3.1(2)S23/usr/nr/bin/idsvers[147]: nrVersion: not foundI have just re...

csimpson by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors