Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Does anyone know how to prevent people from knowing my Internal IP addresss on the Router ? I have created ACL deny all TCP traffic to my internal Network and applied it to Out Side Interface on the router. But it seems there is a program to find out...

lathian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hell-o,My question is regarding the PIX515e. We have a Windows ISA firewall server we want to retire. I need to move the ports that have been opened from this ISA box to the PIX. On the ISA it simply says 'send/receive tcp port 5510' for example. ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,my customer thinks about implementing IDS Appliance Sensors. Because it is some kind of a service Provider (application hosting) he has multiple VLANs. They (and me) want to know if the "sniffing Interface" of the Applicances supports Trunking. An...

sprostka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All:I got CSPM error message on sensor -> command -> generation status "WARNING MESSAGES Specified IDS Sensor Version 3.0(5)S22 is not an exact match to a supported version. All features may not be supported."i am sure IDS and CSPM verion are c...

emily by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems with the traffic I am seeing on my sniffing interface. I had the switch admin SPAN the traffic I wanted to the sniffing port but all I see is this:Using device /dev/spwr (promiscuous mode) ? -> * ETHER Type=8...

alexbwood by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics